Students in selected classes at Greenville Tech are enrolled in TWO online webstores where they can download FREE software.
Students in these selected classes will either have an account pending at the Microsoft Imagine (formerly DreamSpark) Webstore and the VMware Academic Webstore or their existing account has been reactivated for 12 more months.
Microsoft's webstore provides our students with thousands of dollars worth of free Microsoft software. The VMware Webstore provides 12 month free academic licenses and downloads for major VMware software and training tools.
All of this software is free to students in selected CPT or IST classes ONLY.
The new accounts are "pending" which means students will have to complete the registration process by doing the following steps:
- Under the Free Software Webstores in the menu on the right click on Microsoft Imagine Webstore to download free Microsoft software
- Or...under the Free Software Webstores in the menu on the right click on VMware Academic Software to download free 12 month license VMware software
- To finish registering and to activate your account, click on "Sign In"
- Next click on "Register" and follow the instructions on the screen.
- You will be prompted when you register to enter your "unique identifier" which is your my.gvltec.edu email address.
Direct Links to these webstores:
There is no cost to download products from Microsoft or VMware in these webstores. You are under no obligation to purchase anything from these websites. Please follow the rules of these webstores as stated in each site.
Thank you again for taking CPT and IST classes at Greenville Technical College. If you do NOT know if you have an account in one of these webstores or if you have forgotten your password, click on "Forgot your password?" and enter your my.gvltec.edu email address. Your account information will be emailed back to you at your my.gvltec.edu email address.